Please read these Disclaimers carefully.
• I maintain my equipment in top operating condition,
but I will not be responsible for videotapes or camcorder
tapes which snap or fail.
• I will not be responsible for the quality of any
media for which I will transfer. Using leading edge technology,
I can transfer from VCRs and camcorders directly to my video
editing station. Therefore, your media is transferred without
any reduction in quality.
• As you would with commercial DVDs or CDs, please
make sure to:
- store your DVDs in the case in a cool, dark place. Exposure
to sunglight and/or heat sources can damage your DVD.
- don't smudge or fingerprint the back
- keep liquid off the back or front
- return the DVD to its case immediately after viewing
not put adhesive labels on the DVD
• Prior to delivery, Memories2dvd tests each DVD
to ensure it plays perfectly. If you experience playback
issues, please contact me immediately.
• In the event that there is a problem with DVD playback,
I will troubleshoot a variety of tests to determine the
issue. I will not be responsible for media which ceases
to function due to user error.
• I will not reproduce copyrighted material without
written consent of the original producing organization.
• Occasionally, I may ask the owners of certain projects
for permission to use their DVD, or parts of their project,
as a sample. You will be notified before I plan to use the
• All media is transferred and projects are created
with the utmost confidentiality and professionalism.